Health Education Resources
- Alberta Education On-Line Tools and Resources
- Health In Action - Wolf Creek Public Schools - A collection of resources, lesson plans, and activities for the subject areas of Mathematics, Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies that incorporate a focus on healthy eating, active living, and/or positive social environments have been developed and are available for teachers to use
- Kids Health - KidsHealth is pleased to offer free health resources for preK-12 teachers through KidsHealth in the Classroom. Teacher's Guides include discussion questions, quizzes and answer keys, classroom activities and extensions, and printable handouts - all aligned to National Health Education Standards.
- Learn Alberta - An on-line repository of Alberta Education approved resources to support Alberta curriculum. Use of this website requires a teacher certification number.
- School Health 101 - Region of Peel Public Health health topics
- Tools For Teachers - T4T courses are secure learning and teaching materials developed by Alberta Education for use by students and teachers in Alberta